Senior Manager, Sales Optimization & Deployment - Johnson & Johnson (Horsham, Pennsylvania)
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Sales Optimization & Deployment located in Horsham. PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson provide medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market - from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit: http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com/
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Senior Manager, Sales Optimization & Deployment will be:
- Responsible for leading the strategy and execution of field force structure, sizing, targeting and investment.
- Assess existing structure in the context of business strategies and the market landscape and leading analytics and recommendations on field force investments including potential roles/structures, sizing/alignments and customer valuation.
- Responsible for data collection, in-depth analysis, competitive & landscape monitoring/trend identification and driving thinking around customer facing options.
- Oversight for all analytics and execution done utilizing the outsourced model, leading the commercial deployment process and interacting with (in the role of SME) management form the business and within CE.
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree is required, preferably in Quantitative Fields (such as statistics, analytics, economics, finance, etc.), Engineering.
- A minimum of 7 years of related experience in Pharma/MDD/Consulting is required
- Knowledge of field forces employed in the pharmaceutical marketplace
- Deep understanding of data sets employed in the industry for segmentation, targeting and behavioral modelling (e.g. IMS).
- Knowledge of the overall commercial deployment process including inputs and handoffs
- Knowledge of analytic methodologies used to inform sales force sizing
- Strong analytical and integration skills
- Strong project management skills including vendor management
- Ability to organize/analyze multiple data sources and events into a cohesive output
- Ability to consult and influence all levels of management in therapeutic areas
- Excellent communication skills (written and presentation)
- Proficient with standard computer software (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- This position is located in Horsham, PA and will require up to 10% domestic travel
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=3461170301&lang=en
• Post ID: 40235698 philadelphia