Senior Financial Analyst- Trauma & Craniomaxillofacial (CMF) Sales & Marketing - Johnson &
Posted: Saturday, March 17, 2018 10:01 AM
DePuy Synthes, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to support the Trauma & CMF Commercial organization. This position will be located in West Chester, PA and may require up to 10% domestic travel.
DePuy Synthes is a Johnson & Johnson company that is one of the leaders in the medical device industry. Our implants and instruments are used by orthopaedic surgeons to treat patients with conditions resulting from traumatic injuries, degenerative diseases, deformities, and sports related injuries. Our environment is entrepreneurial, learning-driven, and is as challenging as it is rewarding.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The primary scope of the Senior Financial Analyst role is to serve as the lead business partner to the DePuy Synthes Trauma & CMF Commercial team. The candidate will provide financial insights that will help drive business objectives and keep management informed regarding any changes impacting financial results.
He/she will be responsible for leading business partners through all critical sales/marketing forecasting cycles and evaluating internal and external risks and opportunities for the Trauma & CMF business.
Additionally, the candidate will be responsible for monthly sales reporting to senior management, Investor Relations analysis, price/volume/mix analysis, rebate forecasting, Revenue/Rebate SOX compliance, forecasting for all major cycles, and month end/quarter close activities. In addition, the candidate will drive process improvements and support high visibility projects as needed.
- A minimum of a Bachelorâs degree is required.
- A major in Accounting, Finance, or related business field is preferred.
- A CPA, MBA or CMA is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of finance, accounting, or related business experience is required.
- A collaborative style and be ability to work effectively in a matrix organization across functional groups is required.
- Ability to work independently and effectively interface with various levels of management and external customers is required.
- Experience with TM1 and/or JD Edwards is preferred.
- This position will be located in West Chester, PA and may require up to 10% domestic travel.
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=8584180107&lang=en
• Location: Philadelphia
• Post ID: 64172117 philadelphia