Product Director, Market Access Marketing (1 of 2) - Johnson & Johnson (Horsham, Pennsylvania)
Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnsonâs Family of Companies is recruiting for a Product Director (PD), Market Access Marketing (1 of 2), Janssen Oncology located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Please visit www.JanssenBiotech.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
This position will oversee the development and implementation of strategic customer strategies at both the national and regional levels; including the development of innovative marketing strategies and resources for all payer/access/account field teams to achieve short-term and long-term business objectives for a recently approved cancer therapy. A key focus of the position is to develop resources to help pull-through payer coverage and reimbursement, and field sales execution of market access messaging and tools. This position will lead the integrated market access strategy for indication launches access strategy and pull-through. The position requires coaching & developing of a direct report.
This position will work closely with a large, cross-functional team from Brand Marketing, Sales Leadership, HECOR, Strategic Customer Group (SCG) field teams, Trade, Patient Access Solutions and Pricing to align and execute strategies designed to enhance access and coverage.
This position will also have Janssen Oncology Franchise responsibilities. Specifically, leading the franchise Specialty Pharmacy engagement strategy.
Key job activities include:
- Ensure payer coverage and reimbursement for the brand; support the distribution strategy
- Pull-through market access launch strategies and resources, leading a cross functional matrix team to deliver launch excellence
- Analyze key marketplace trends to conceive and develop innovative marketing strategies and resources including but not limited to the value proposition for SCG/IBG Account and KAM Teams
- Partner with the medical affairs and HECOR teams to continuously evolve the branded value story
- Lead the SPP Limited Network engagement plan and processes; work with field teams and customers to customize marketing solutions for specific regional and national customer opportunities
- Work with business and managed markets analytics to attain deep customer and market insights
- Anticipate market and competitive trends and define strategies, positioning, and plans to allow company to successfully compete
- Participate in Brand Business Planning and support all work-streams related to access and reimbursement.
- Support legacy product access strategies and field resources.
- Lead Oncology franchise SPP engagement strategy
- This position reports to Group Product Director, Oncology Market Access Marketing.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Pharmaceutical Science or a related field is required; an MBA is preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 7 years relevant business experience is required.
- At least 5 years of successful and progressive experience in Sales, Marketing, Managed Care Account Management, Pricing and/or related fields is preferred.
- Understanding of budgeting and financial practices as well as experience in marketing, forecasting, pricing, reimbursement and/or market research, is required.
- Understanding of the healthcare industry, managed care, specialty distributors and/or coverage /reimbursement for Medicare Part D and B drugs is required.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and experience presenting to senior management is required.
- High level planning or business planning experience is preferred.
- Experience in Oncology is preferred.
- Practical knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing that includes FDA regulatory and legal environment, reimbursement, managed markets and all channels is preferred.
- Experience with product launch and/or in line marketing experience is preferred.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and be customer/market oriented.
This position requires up to 25% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=3925180221&lang=en
• Post ID: 63730347 philadelphia