About the Job
Customer Experience Associate
Chapman Chevrolet is currently seeking a full-time Automotive Customer Experience Associate.
Chapman Chevrolet is family owned dealership & has served the Philadelphia communities for over 50 years.
We are located at the Philadelphia Auto Mall in SW Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
We offer a friendly full disclosure, non-commission approach to automotive sales.
We offer above average compensation for the right candidates.
Customer and Employee friendly work environment
Recent college grads encouraged to apply. Free paid training provided. Professional appearance, excellent communication skills, and basic computer/typing skills required.
Bilingual -English/Spanish a plus but not required.
If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited Income and want to build a career working as a sales representative with exciting new products, we look forward to talking with you.
Full time position – Flex time available - Saturday hours - 40 hour work week
Non-Commissioned pay plans available.
Compensated hourly pay
$10 - $30 per hour, depending upon experience.
Weekly Incentives & Monthly performance bonus plans available
Paid Vacation & Holidays
We offer several affordable health & dental plans to our employees.
Short & Long Term Disability plan options
401k retirement plan packages with a company match
· The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed.
· Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience
· Steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career
· Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
· Basic computer, email and internet proficiency
· Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills are helpful.
· Must possess the desire to be successful along with a commitment to above average customer service.
· Saturday availability is needed as well as some evening hours
· Valid Driver's license with no major violations within the past 3 years
· Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check, DMV screen & drug screen
· 2 plus years of higher education encouraged
Interested applicants can apply by contacting: email@example.com
Please provide an updated resume for consideration.
You can also visit our website: http: // www. chapmanjobs. com
Search: Customer Experience Associate
• Post ID: 59661687 philadelphia