Job Function: Therapist
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: Indefinite
Min Education: Master's Degree
Min Experience: 5-7 Years
Required Travel: None
Arcadian Telepsychiatry is recruiting therapists for your televideo counseling service to EAPs, Insurance companies and health systems. We have a proprietary software platform for delivering teletherapy and are developing some exciting additions to the service, including online CBT programs and access to peer specialists 24/7. Our service is grounded in excellent clinical care, and we are a technology enabled company that puts patients first.
We are looking for clinicians interested in delivering teletherapy to our customers. You can work from anywhere, however, you must be licensed in the state where the patient is physically located.
If you have between 5-10 hours per week of available time, work day, evening or weekend, please let us know!
- Must be licensed at the highest clinical level in your state.
- Knowledge of EAP services and the differences between EAP and BH
- Demonstrated clinical experience in an outpatient, inpatient or IOP environment.
- Post graduate experience in CBT, Mindfulness, etc, a plus
- Comfortable with technology
Contact Person: Renee Cavallaro
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 61559257 philadelphia