Janssen Research & Development, LLC, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Programming Manager located in Spring House, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This role is that of a programming team leader (Programming Lead) who plans and provides oversight of programming activities (e.g., development, verification and documentation) in support of clinical trial reporting and submissions.
- This role makes decisions and recommendations that impact the timeliness and quality of deliverables. This role also has an impact on the programming team members.
- This role is accountable for the programming team deliverables for assigned project.
- Develops detailed programming strategy and plans the programming deliverables for a single project.
- Designs and develops programs in support of complex clinical analysis and reporting activities.
- Performs comprehensive review of, and provides input into, project requirements and/or project documentation.
- Coordinates and oversees programming team activities and provides technical and project specific guidance to programming team members to ensure quality and on-time deliverables in compliance with departmental processes. May lead others in an area of expertise that results in increased efficiency and quality of deliverables across multiple projects.
- Collaborates effectively within statistical programming and with cross-functional working group team members, including internal and external members.
- Bachelorâs degree or higher and/or equivalent in computer science, mathematics, or other scientific field (or equivalent theoretical/technical depth) is required.
- Minimum of 8 years programming experience with increasing responsibility, preferably in a pharmaceutical/clinical trial environment, is required.
- Experience planning programming activities and leading teams of programmers is required.
- An in-depth knowledge of statistical programming and data structures, departmental processes, and relevant clinical research concepts is required.
- Working knowledge of regulatory guidelines, basic project management, and team leadership is required.
- Experience working within I mmunology therapeutic area is preferred.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=8978170428&lang=en
• Post ID: 40235773 philadelphia