Posted: Friday, May 26, 2017 12:12 AM
Logistics company providing services throughout the Mid-Atlantic region is seeking a full-time Manager, Security & Compliance to work out of our corporate office in the Philadelphia area.
• Develop and oversee security and control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines, customer requirements and internal policies.
• Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously.
• Collaborate with managers to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations.
• Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control.
• Be the point person on all investigations and incidents and provide guidance to supervisory staff.
• Responsible for the immediate notifications and updates of serious incidents to senior leadership.
• Serve as a resource to review and offer input and approval on applicants relative to the onboarding process.
• Perform and support audit activity.
• Respond to emergencies such as fire, flooding, water discharge, inclement weather and other incidents.
• Monitors sites on all aspects of security.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred. 5+ years’ experience with safety administration in a trucking, general industry or warehousing environment.
Willingness to travel between sites on a frequent basis. Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to influence. Ability to work individually and as part of a team. Strong technology skills; knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint).
Send resumes and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Location: Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
• Post ID: 38067216 philadelphia