Janssen Research & Development, LLC., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manager, Quality Analytics. The position can be based at any Janssen facility worldwide.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
POSITION SUMMARY: The person will report to Analytics Lead in the Metrics, Reporting and Analytics group to assist building a leading edge BioResearch Quality & Compliance (BRQC), Quality Analytics organization in its ability to contextualize data and provide analyses for complex data, process, or quality questions. This role would have the ability to extract and normalize data from relevant sources and execute descriptive, predictive, prescriptive analytics for complex data, process, or quality related questions. This role will assist with the building of a stronger capability for the analytics team to both respond to complex queries with agility, and to proactively identify and field data mining questions related to potential quality issues or signals using cutting edge analytical tools and methodologies. This role will be a functional expert in Analytics group, and require both statistical and business knowledge to effectively interact with business partners. The scope for the data to be analyzed is cross-system and cross-domain, from data about BRQC quality processes, to operations or scientific data from our R&D partners.
- Understand data landscape and customer needs for BRQC, Quality Analytics
- Assist in the effective and efficient generation of metrics and dashboards that provide utility and predictive measures of quality and enabler of risk mitigation activities across Janssen R&D.
- Creation of novel analytical solutions using advanced analytics, natural language processing, machine learning, and time series analysis to monitor for quality signals on an on-going basis
- Partner with the report generation group on more complex requests
- Support the preparation and execution of various governance bodies such as Management Review, Stage Gate Review, OCC, and CCC with necessary metrics, reporting and analytics.
- Bring capability and skillsets to contextualize quality data into insights that will enable data driven-decision making to strengthen the BRQC Janssen QMS
- Apply analytical/statistical methods to complex and disparate data sources to provide actionable insights
- A minimum of a Bachelorâs degree required (advanced degree preferred) in computer science, information sciences or information technology, statistics, bioinformatics, machine learning, medical informatics, computational biology or a related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years of data analysis experience in the pharmaceutical, healthcare, finance or other industry is required
- Demonstrated development and application of data mining algorthms, statistical methods, text mining and natural language processing, and machine learning techniques is required
- Experience with visualization, dashboarding using tools such as SpotFire, Power BI, Tableau, or other data analytics, visualization and workflow tools is required.
- Experience working with senior leaders/leadership teams is required.
- Strong understanding of clinical trials quality and compliance processes and demonstrated ability to conceptualize and deliver advanced analytics solutions is preferred
- Proficiencies in one or more programming or scripting languages such as Python, Perl, R, or PHP and ability to work in a unix environment have familiarity with the unix shell is preferred
- Strong understanding of relational databases and ability to learn data models and create querries using SQL to extract data cuts is preferred
- This position may require up to 10% international and domestic travel
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
North America, Europe/Middle East/Africa, Latin America, Asia Pacific
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=000019YN&lang=en
• Post ID: 39484168 philadelphia