Manager - Oncology Sales Learning & Development - Janssen Biotech, Inc. - Johnson & Johnson
Janssen Biotech, Inc., is recruiting for a Manager for Oncology Sales Learning & Development to be based in Horsham, Pennsylvania.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Please visit www.JanssenBiotech.com for more information.
Reporting to the Director of Oncology Sales Learning & Development, the Learning Manager is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of learning programs for the JBI Sales Organization. This includes:
- Updating, maintaining, and delivering new hire training, as well as addressing the ongoing learning and development needs of the entire sales force based on sales direction.
- Acting as an instructional designer and applying adult learning principles to construct and update ongoing programs to help achieve corporate objectives.
- Conducting ongoing environmental scanning of potential learning gaps throughout the field through collaboration with peers, Sales Leadership, Brand, Regulatory, and other stakeholders to design and deploy targeted programs that reduce knowledge gaps and enhance field effectiveness through improvement of competencies.
- Serving as the conduit between Marketing and Sales by translating and communicating brand strategies to Sales personnel through multiple training mediums, while adhering to Regulatory Guidelines.
Key Functions will include:
- Content Development, Adaptation, and Delivery
- Clinical & Marketplace Expertise
- Technical Proficiency
- A minimum of a Bachelorâs Degree is required
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in professional Pharmaceutical or Biotech sales is required
- Sales experience in the Oncology therapeutic area is preferred
- A demonstrated understanding of access and reimbursement including Specialty Pharmacy providers and Buy and Bill is preferred
- Management Development Program enrollment and/or completion is preferred
- Field learning advisor experience is preferred
- This position is based in Horsham, Pennsylvania and requires the ability to travel up to 30% including night and/or weekends in support of the business
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others to identify synergies, leverage resources, and achieve goals
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=9390180111&lang=en
• Post ID: 60982577 philadelphia