IT Senior Manager, Business Analyst - Product Lifecycle Management - Johnson & Johnson (West
Medical Devices & Diagnostics Global Services, LLC, a division of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for an IT Senior Manager, Business Analyst - Product Lifecycle Management to be located in West Chester, PA. This position reports to the Director, PLM PLO (Product Line Owner).
This is a project assignment for the duration of the requisite project work required for the Medical Device Transformation Initiative, which is expected to conclude at or prior to 18-24 MONTHS from the start date in this project role.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Medical Devices & Diagnostics Global Services, LLC represents more than 60 manufacturing sites and 26,000 employees who plan, source, manufacture and deliver high-quality and cost-effective medical products to our customers around the globe each day. Work of the Medical Device organization supports a multitude of product platforms, new products and delivery systems that are used in a wide range of procedures throughout the healthcare industry, including interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, minimally invasive surgery, hospital sterilization, clinical laboratory testing, diabetes management, joint replacement surgery and vision care.
The IT Senior Manager, Business Analyst - Product Lifecycle Management will be a leader working within the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) Product Line, with the R&D, Quality, and Supply Chain organizations to understand business strategies, processes and needs around Model-Based Enterprise and Digital Manufacturing within the PLM space, along with the PLM Applications Services organization to translate business needs and requirements into IT specifications.
The IT Senior Manager, Business Analyst - Product Lifecycle Management will:
- Create impactful and intuitive products, finding solutions to challenging and complex business problems. Deliver PLM solutions to internal customers across many functions, managing expectations while making quick decisions and delivering solutions at the forefront of technology within the ever-changing digital landscape.
- Under the leadership of the Directory PLM PLO, creatively think about increasing effectiveness of this product line and embedding agile practices into the organization.
- Influence business strategy and processes towards harmonization, best practices and experience around Model-Based Enterprise and Digital Manufacturing within the PLM space.
- Work with the business to translate requirements for IT spring cycles and in a consumable format and terminology for developers (includes project charters, use cases, data flows, wireframes, etc.).
- Explain to the business how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint.
- Provide project management from the Business Unit IT perspective for global projects.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing or assists unit testers so that requirements are satisfied
- Oversee day to day platform configuration management.
- Understand PLM systems and connections to Manufacturing systems that the business uses, mapping out business processes to serve as reference for development and IT support.
- Apply compliance requirements within scope of responsibility; provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required
- Adhere to quality system and environmental policies, procedures, and supports department compliance objectives.
- A minimum of a Bachelorâs degree is required; A Bachelorâs in the field of computer science or business administration is preferred.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of related experience is required with a minimum of two (2) years of experience as an IT analyst in a life sciences/healthcare organization is required.
- Business Analyst and Project Management experience is required.
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture and application development methodologies is required.
- The ability to quickly learn the business and complex processes, the ability to understand and work across multiple business domains in support of projects, and strong communication and critical thinking skills are all required.
- The ability to work alone with minimal supervision and successfully deliver solutions to our business partner and the ability to keep the business interests in mind are required.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to identify technical solutions to business problems or needs are required.
- People management experience is preferred.
- Technology leadership experience, Product Development experience, Product Lifecycle Management process and technology experience are preferred.
- Current knowledge of industry and business process trends related to Product Lifecycle Management is preferred.
- Current knowledge of industry and business process trends related to Digital Manufacturing is preferred.
- Previous experience in an Agile environment and familiarity with software development methodologies are preferred.
- The ability to partner with development teams that support various technology platforms and proven relationship management skills are required.
- This position may require up to 30% travel.
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=0980170511&lang=en
• Post ID: 39666613 philadelphia