Posted: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 12:11 AM
Company Name:All Holding Company, LLC
Compensation$57,000 to $142,000 Annually
Company: ALL Holding Company, LLC (Home of the Alderfer and Leidy’s Brands of Meat)
Position: Commercial Director
Location: Northwest of Philadelphia, PA
We’re looking for an energetic Commercial Director who can serve as a key member of the leadership team. Experience in a growing multi-site manufacturing environment with demonstrable skills in driving profitability is required. The Commercial Director manages margins, product mix and makes decisions regarding raw material. This position is concerned with brand awareness.
The individual who assumes this position must be strong analitically, personable, possess good people skills, dynamic, and innovative, with exceptional strategic and leadership skills, yet one who deploys an energetic day-to-day “roll-your-sleeves-up” attitude. The individual must be comfortable working in an innovative and dynamic environment. Must also be comfortable making decisions, taking risks and committing to decisions.
This position provides growth opportunity for a professional who enjoys a fast-paced, “change on the dime” industry and is interested in being a key team member delivering exceptional products and customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● The key link between Sales and Operations. Working with team members, challenging them toward achievement of business plan and financial objectives while realizing market leadership and growth in processed protein products.
● Product Management and Product Development
● Executing company strategy for growth, while maintaining a keen focus on product margin and focused intently on margins
● Helping drive brand positioning and development of new products
● Responsible for strategic pricing
● Responsible for Scheduling, Meat Procurement, Purchasing and Materials Management
● Spearheading the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
● Coordinating and driving growth and continuous improvement of processes, outcomes and personnel.
● Attracting, developing, and leading a high performance management team; providing mentoring as a cornerstone to the company’s career development programs.
Active member of the Leadership Team in:
● Short and Long Range Planning
● Business Development and business management
● Bachelor’s degree
● A minimum of 10 years of progressive leadership in meat/food industries. Product management, brand development, materials management or strategic pricing experience is a plus.
● A proven track record as a change agent that has successfully managed during periods of transition and rapid growth.
● Strong business acumen.
● Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills and ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across various constituencies.
● An excellent leader and manager of people with the ability to attract develop and retain “A” level talent and build a strong team.
● Strong idea generation in the areas of top-line growth, margin enhancement, operational efficiency and colleague engagement.
● Bring a genuine high energy level.
● Possess an aptitude for customers, sales, and operations.
● Strengthens the team’s ability to work together.
This position requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
The Company offers competitive pay and benefits, including medical, dental, 401k, vacation. The Company’s business values stress our commitment to treating employees with respect and concern for their growth personally and professionally.
If this summary description is intriguing to you, please send your resume in confidence to Phil McClay, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com.
• Location: Philadelphia, Souderton, PA
• Post ID: 62615987 philadelphia