Posted: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 12:04 AM
Company Name:Bisanz Agencies
Compensation$52,000 to $104,000 Annually
Benefits Offered 401K, Dental, Vision, Life, Medical
Why Work Here?
“Amazing Opportunity to define your own success and design a career beyond your expectations”
Are you looking to join a great sales team willing to train and mentor you to exceed your own expectations?
Come check out the Bisanz Agencies, a leading member of AIL. We are an international company serving working families in The United States, Canada and New Zealand. We have been in business for over 60 years in North America providing affordable, permanent, portable Financial Services.
While Customer Service, Sales, and Management experience is an asset, we are more interested in motivated people who are enthusiastic and driven towards success.
We Offer You:
• Full Training and "earn while you learn" continuous mentoring
• Valuable Employee Benefits designed to meet your individual needs & requirements
• A workplace that's never boring
• The opportunity to make someone's day, every day
• Rewards and recognition as you blaze your own trail and ignite your career
Full time commitment, evenings and weekends.
Your Skills Must Include:
* Enjoy interacting with clients: both on the Phone and in Person
* Work well in a team and Individually
* Must have strong computer/technology skills
* Ability to write and speak English fluently, bilingual skills are a financial asset
You will meet with our clients (pre-established), as well as newly generated potential clients and deliver an approved presentation. You would ultimately point them in the right direction when it comes to choosing the program, policy or contract that best suits their individual/family wants and needs.
•Answer questions and concerns of preexisting clients
• communicate with employees and agents
• work on additional administrative duties that vary from day to day
• Post-secondary education not required however background in business / marketing / management or finance is preferred or equivalent experience.
• Mastery in all aspects of developing and maintaining customer rapport, sales growth, and new lead opportunities
• Ability to work independently
• Daily access to private transportation is required
For Immediate Consideration please send updated resume to email@example.com
Company address: 100 Granite Drive, Suite 1 Media, PA 19063
• Location: Media, PA, Philadelphia
• Post ID: 60148867 philadelphia