Associate Marketing Manager, US Cross-Platform - Johnson & Johnson (West Chester, Pennsylvania)
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an Associate Marketing Manager, US Cross-Platform, which can be based in Warsaw, IN, Raynham, MA, or West Chester, PA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of todayâs evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
This position supports the Marketing Manager in development and implementation of action plans that build and maximize Field Sales engagement in the companyâs business strategy, key products, and services. As the Associate Marketing Manager, US Cross-Platform Marketing you will provide communications support to the Marketing Manager by delivering company-wide campaigns, as well as, generate and manage content in alignment with our field sales communication/engagement plans.
- Help to secure DePuy Synthes Companies strong buy-in and support for the companyâs goals through effective internal communication programs and activities
- Execute field sales communication strategies in line with the company vision and strategic priorities
- Manage and generate content and editorial plans for the field sales communication channels, ensuring consistency in approach (portals, intranets, etc.)
- Educate internal stakeholders on DePuy Synthes communication methods and channels
- Utilize feedback to develop improvements in communications processes, tools, and methods
- Contribute to the transformation of culture by adapting to a changing communication environment
- Share thinking and best practices with the wider team on internal communication and engagement
- Develop reports measuring the effectiveness of field sales communication content and delivery
- Promote and ensure stronger awareness, positive image and reputation of DePuy Synthes Companies /Johnson & Johnson through effective and appropriate field sales communication activities.
- Work across sectors, Professional & Commercial Education, Supply Chain, Commercial Operations, and others to integrate communication approaches and messaging as appropriate; working closely with respective regional communication teams.
- A minimum of a Bachelorâs Degree is required; Advanced degree preferred. A focused degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communication or Journalism is a plus.
- A minimum 4 years of professional experience required.
- Experience in product marketing, sales, communications, or related business experience is preferred.
- Experience in the medical device industry is strongly preferred.
- Experience with CRM tools is preferred (Salesforce, Adobe, etc.)
- Key problem-solving skills in developing and delivering communications
- Travel up to 10% may be required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=4871180302&lang=en
• Post ID: 64171987 philadelphia