Posted: Thursday, March 2, 2017 6:15 PM
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Christiana Tower : C/D
City, State: Newark, Delaware
The Acute Medicine Service Line Department for Christiana Care Health System is currently recruiting for a Health Catalyst Systems Analyst. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and oversight of management processes for data related to all areas of service within the Acute Medicine Service Line with a specific focus on the utilization of the Health Catalyst Data Warehouse to facilitate operational, financial, and research needs.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Works closely with AMSL staff and project teams to identify, extract and make available data and information that support performance improvement projects. Supports project teams and members to accomplish work in an efficient, quality focused manner so as to contribute positively to the achievement of service line goals.
* Takes lead responsibility for the utilization of the Health Catalyst Data Warehouse in meeting the data and informational needs of the Acute Medicine Service Line (AMSL).
* Participate in the design for reports, interfaces, and functional dashboards based on business and clinical requirements as it relates to the needs of the AMSL.
* Recommend AMSL report strategy, participate on team to select tools and techniques, including data cleansing tools, data naming standards, and/or data management system to provide the solution to data and AMSL issues of other matters of significant to meet the define business/clinical needs.
* Work with the business and clinicians, IT staff, and team members to understand business/clinical processes and use this knowledge to translate into design requirements and the development and implementation of solutions.
* Plans work to be done in concert with the needs of AMSL Leadership. Develops, maintains, and revises work plans as appropriate to the work. Monitors outcomes. Integrates work with all other service line initiatives and revises as needed. Anticipates needs of customers and addresses these appropriately.
* Be a departmental expert on key CCHS databases and sources of information (i.e., Data Warehouse, Power Insight, Vizinet, and Health Catalyst, Cerner data architecture).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Minimum of 3:5 years' experience in Information Technology. Experience with RDBMS tools and working with clinical databases preferred.
* Proficient in data warehouse tools and technologies including Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Analysis Services.
* Experience with data access requirements for client dashboard reporting, preferably with working knowledge of some dashboard reporting platforms, such as Tableau, MicroStrategy or DOMO.
* Experience with Cerner systems and data architecture a plus.
Work Shift: Day shift, No Rotation
Position Type: Information Technology
Job Requisition : 40773BR
About Us: Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you require reasonable accommodation for a position, our Human Resources Service Center at or
Our Employee Welcome Center is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm to assist you in person with our application process.
• Location: Philadelphia
• Post ID: 37389944 philadelphia