Posted: Monday, March 20, 2017 8:39 PM
Job Title: Speech Therapist : VNA
Location: 1 Reads Way : VNA
City, State: New Castle, Delaware
Christiana Care Home Healthcare (VNA) provides great work life balance, and time to spend treating your patients. Since 1922, Delawareans have chosen the Christiana Care VNA for truly excellent home health care. We care about you being the best in your field, so we promote and recognize professional development even specialty certifications. We want to partner with you to help change the future of Home Health.
As a Speech Therapist for Christiana Care VNA you will be uniquely prepared to help your patients overcome developmental vocal challenges or speech impairments caused by injury or disease.
Currently we are seeking Speech Therapists to join our growing dynamic rehabilitation team. You will work the Northern Delaware territory, above the C and D canal supporting our patients.
* Successful candidates will possess a Masters Degree in Speech Pathology.
* Ability to analyze and evaluate speech and language/cognitive communication disorders/dysphagia challenges.
As the largest accredited home:health agency in Delaware, we are committed to helping Delawareans live independently, manage chronic diseases, understand and manage their medications and obtain home health care that is affordable and of the highest quality. You will be equipped with some of the most advanced technology available for home health care, providing state:of:the:art service and the level of care that your patients will value.
Christiana Care VNA Offers:
* Excellent benefits, generous paid time off and enhanced pay options offered.
* Laptop and documentation training tailored to your individualized needs.
* Promote and recognize professional development and specialty certifications.
* Provides great work life balance, and time to spend treating your patients.
Work Shift: Day shift, No Rotation
Position Type: Rehab Services
Job Requisition : 40826BR
About Us: Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you require reasonable accommodation for a position, our Human Resources Service Center at or
Our Employee Welcome Center is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm to assist you in person with our application process.
• Location: new castle, Philadelphia
• Post ID: 37593006 philadelphia