- We have an opening for a Full-Time COOK, SR position.
- Location: 2850 Centerville Rd, Wilmington, DE 19808.Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM.
- Requirement: Must have Cook experience.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, ??connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,? is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world??s most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Full time associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Prepares food to ensure it is nutritious and properly flavored in accordance with applicable federal, state, local and company standards, guidelines and regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- May oversee the cooking activities of food service associates as assigned by Food Service Director.
- Prepares various entrees and menu items following established recipes.
- Operates and cleans equipment after each use. Performs scheduled routine cleaning.
- Stores, labels and dates food items according to policy. Helps maintain organized storage of dry goods and refrigerated and frozen products.
- Follows HACCP guidelines to ensure quality and safety of food supply.
- Complies with federal, state and local health and sanitation regulations and department sanitation procedures.
- Assists Food Service Director in maintaining accurate daily production records and completes all required documentation, reports, and logs as assigned.
- Assists in the cross training of employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Req ID: 54571
• Post ID: 37494467 philadelphia