Posted: Monday, April 17, 2017 9:27 PM
Join This Client and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose This Client, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. This Client people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
1. 8 years of ERP implementation experience and currently working with Oracle, SAP or Workday
2. Proven track record in leading practices and solution delivery underpinned by Oracle ERP or SAP products eBusiness Suite; CloudERP; Fusion
3. At least 1 year working with Oracle HCM Cloud Solutions (Core HR, Benefits, Talent)
4. 8 years of Enterprise HCM implementation (HCM, Benefits, Payroll, e-modules) experience
5. Experience in helping customers build an HR Application Roadmap
6. 3+ years of experience in HR Enterprise global design
7. 10 years of team lead experience
8 years of Project Management experience<br>
9 years of Sales/Business Development experience in ERP OR HCM space
10. Present Salary?
11. Salary Expectation?
12. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Location: Philadelphia
• Post ID: 37580136 philadelphia