Posted: Friday, February 23, 2018 9:56 AM
Janssen Research & Development, LLC., a member of the J&J Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Senior Administrative Assistant to be located in Spring House, PA and may require up to 20% travel.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Senior Administrative Assistant, will focus on complex administrative duties and project-oriented assignments, as well as the execution of contracts and operational details. You will have the ability to respond to shifting priorities, in a fast paced, global environment.
You will manage complex and changeable calendars, scheduling meetings, making complex domestic and international travel arrangements and managing expense reports. You will have regular contact with senior management within and outside Johnson & Johnson to provide or gather information often of sensitive and confidential nature. You will also work closely with procurement, operations and the J&J Innovation Centers to initiate, execute and track contracts to support key research or other transactional requirements.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Calendar management, scheduling of meetings, coordinating travel arrangements, expense report management and composing correspondence on own initiative
- Handle approvals for direct reports including gXRS, OurSource, and Ariba
- Provide administrative support for key contract and operational details as needed
- A minimum of a High School Diploma is required
- An Associates Degree is strongly preferred
- A minimum of a 5 years administration experience supporting executives
- Training/Certification is preferred
- Experience supporting multiple individuals at multiple levels and be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc) is required
- Experience with coordinating daily calendars for management, scheduling meetings, coordinating offsite meetings and domestic and international travel, preparing PowerPoint presentations is also required
- Ability to respond to shifting priorities, in a fast paced, global environment is also required
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=2894180205&lang=en
• Location: Philadelphia
• Post ID: 63260397 philadelphia