Posted: Monday, January 22, 2018 12:06 AM
Company Name:Jacobs Law Group, PC
Compensation$12 to $14 Hourly
ob Title: Part-Time Legal Assistant
Jacobs Law Group, P.C. is seeking an experienced legal assistant to join the firm’s office in Philadelphia, PA. The Assistant must be able to perform a wide variety of administrative tasks, which includes providing a high level of customer service and support, while producing an excellent work product. Duties include:
● Answering and directing telephone calls.
● Operating office machinery, including photocopiers, scanners, telephone and voicemail systems, and computers.
● Maintaining updated systems for filing, inventory, mailing and databases.
● Handling incoming and outgoing office correspondence.
● Managing work schedules, calendars and appointments.
● Troubleshooting problems that arise with office equipment.
● Successful candidate will have exceptional word processing skills, including database software, document management software and Microsoft Office, strong communication and organizational skills, and attention to detail. Candidate should be a self-starter with ability to interact professionally with firm attorneys, clients and other counsel.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Hours: Core hours are Monday through Friday 10:00 am to 2:00 pm with flexibility for additional hours as needed. This job description sets forth the authorities and responsibilities of this position and may be changed from time to time as shall be determined.
• Location: City of Philadelphia, PA, Philadelphia
• Post ID: 60040872 philadelphia