The position listed below is not with Rapid Recruitments but with DMVG Patriot Workforce, LLC Rapid Recruitment's is a private organization that works in collaboration with government agencies to promote emerging careers. Our goal is to connect you with supportive resources to supplement your skills in order to attain your dream career.
Center City Phila
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant for a large Non-profit in Philadelphia! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- At least three years of administrative work or the equivalent education
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Must have strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
OUR PROMISE: "We will do everything possible to be a trusted partner, to conduct each search with integrity and to exceed expectations in a professional, courteous and timely manner."
• Post ID: 59410047 philadelphia