Posted: Thursday, February 22, 2018 8:25 AM
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 : 100
Career Status: Early Talent
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device : SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP is not offering visa sponsorship for this role at this time
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP solutions are the backbone of the most successfully run businesses worldwide: today, More than 50 of the world's business transactions touch an SAP system. Altogether, they offer a universe of lucrative employment opportunities with increasing demand year after year.
Knowing how to develop, market, consult or install SAP allows you to make a huge impact into the way companies do business : increasing efficiency, innovating new business models and creating value. Successful candidates will develop the skills to create, manage and execute a plan that supports an SAP solution with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
The role of the Associate Project Manager is to support a senior Project Manager, Portfolio Manager, or Program Manager in all aspects of the project life cycle including; initiate, plan, execution, monitor and control, and close. This is a junior position responsible for performing a basic function to support SAP Services delivery execution on customer engagements.
The Associate Project Manager:
* Assists in the delivery of SAP Software and services as required and directed by SAP Delivery or Project Manager
* Assists with project coordination, planning and management
* Assists with tasks associated with monitoring and controlling the project
* Assists with revenue forecasting of a project
* Works with consultants and project managers to ensure accuracy of project reporting
* Captures project metrics and ensures they are clearly communicated to appropriate SAP or Customer team members
* Learns SAP tools and Project Management Methodologies
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Must have ability to:
* Work as part of a team, build credible relationships with peers and clients
* Analyze, plan, and execute a variety of tasks
* Multi:task, adapt and function effectively in a fast:pace, dynamic environment with aggressive deadlines
* Quickly learn and effectively apply new knowledge
* Take initiative (self:starter), be result oriented and take on leadership role/ responsibilities as needed
* Work to solve a problem
* Work to be an excellent communicator
* Participate in initial training to quickly learn targeted SAP technologies and methodologies.
* Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction internally and externally in addition to growing and developing referenceable customers.
* Assist in the creation and maintenance of procedures and manuals.
* Assist in the monitoring and controlling of project activities and deliverables through the use of internal and external tracking tools and assist in weekly status reporting.
* Assist in developing process and templates as well as establishing document control procedures.
* In year 1 participate as part of a Shared Service to build experience in SAP tools and methodologies in addition to customer facing
* In year 2 assist and support project team throughout the lifecycle of the project in the planning, executing and monitoring / controlling of all work streams
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Must be a recent graduate of an accredited university with a Bachelors or Masters degree in: Business Administration with an emph
• Location: Philadelphia
• Post ID: 62187382 philadelphia