DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to be based in West Chester, PA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative, and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools, and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we have created one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Administrative Assistant will support the Director by performing administrative duties and completing project-oriented assignments. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage calendars, scheduling meetings, coordinate/ partner on planning regional meetings, making complex domestic and international travel arrangements and manage expense reports
- Respond to routine correspondence under own signature or draft response for directorâs review on more complex correspondence, follow-up on items delegated to others by executive
- Screen calls and responds to complex inquiries from all levels of employees or external sources regarding a variety of questions
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills are required to coordinate with other administrative staff to accomplish departmental activities
- A minimum of a High School Diploma is required
- An Associateâs Degree is preferred
- A minimum of four (4) years of overall professional experience is required
- A minimum of two (2) years administrative experience supporting a Director and/or Manager in a highly matrixed organization is required
- Strong organizational skills and excellent judgment and reasoning abilities are required
- Individual will be required to be customer and employee focused, be able to multi-task and work under minimal supervision, as well as demonstrate resiliency and high productivity in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to collaborate with senior management and their assistants to solve complex problems regarding project, department or division-related work is required
- Working experience with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Prior experience handling sensitive and confidential information and documents is preferred
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion and to independently assess and resolve complex situations, which may include responding for the executive in routine or complex matters is required
- Experience performing administrative duties including preparation of correspondence based on the knowledge of the senior executive's intentions and execution of rigorous follow up using an effective communication approach to ensure issues are resolved and projects are completed is required
- Previous experience managing large and small meetings as well as providing on-site coordination is required
- Flexibility to accommodate a changing work schedule and sensitivity to international time zones is required
This role will be based in West Chester, PA and will require up to 10% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=2604180205&lang=en
• Post ID: 63260187 philadelphia