Posted: Wednesday, December 27, 2017 12:39 PM
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 : 10
Career Status: Early Talent
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device : SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Purpose and Objective: Responsible for the operation of daily office functions and duties, including active and and autonomous administrative support to the Vice President for Premium Engagements North America, and the Premium Engagement Market Unit Leaders.
Expectations and Tasks:
This includes, but is not limited to:
* Managing diary/calendar and e:mails for the Vice President on their behalf, potentially also including calls and voicemails.
* Managing internal and potentially external correspondence
* Arranging internal and customer:facing meetings for Vice President and Market Unit Leaders including co:ordination of team meetings and larger corporate events.
* Co:ordination of travel arrangements, and submit expenses for Vice President
* Booking meeting rooms / venues for the team.
* Preparation and follow up of meetings including taking meeting minutes, monitoring actions and manage reminders
* Managing Workflows and monitoring items like vacation requests, purchase orders, internal orders, distribution lists, Inventory etc.
* Perform and monitor purchase activities (e.g. office material, business cards, 3rd Party purchasing).
* Managing controlling and reporting activities on behalf of manager, e.g. creation, staffing and reporting on internal orders, reporting on cost centers and profit centers, creation and maintenance of C:Users
* Managing shared drives and internal communities
* Providing admin support for new hires and interns, ordering equipment and monitoring induction.
* Developing collaborative work relationships within own team and cross:functional, including representation of team towards senior management
* Supporting knowledge sharing within the team and facilitate decision taking
* Community Building and Best Practice Sharing between different offices
* Independently manage operational tasks as well as supporting internal projects, including decision taking within clearly defined framework of departmental guidelines and practices
* Central contact and all other ad:hoc support as needed by Manager and his/her team.
* Resolving issues with some complexity with limited guidance
Skills and Competencies
* Ability to work independently
* Priority Setting
* Organization Effectiveness
* Problem Solving
* No more than 3 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
* Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Tools
* Experience with SAP Internal Tools like Corporate Portal, ISP, CRM is a plus
SAPS DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e:mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case:by:case basis.
• Location: Philadelphia
• Post ID: 59761432 philadelphia