Posted: Sunday, March 4, 2018 1:50 PM
To provide high:quality and effective web, mobile and
multimedia design solutions (including audio, video, animation, interactivity
and UX support) that enhance our clients' web experience and communications.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Conceptualizes, presents, and executes web:based multimedia design
solutions. Translates business needs into interactive web designs that capture
the desired brand and market positioning.
2. Works closely with Design Supervisor/Manager and design peers to
ensure brand consistency across all projects. Explains and supports brand
standards when evaluating projects with creative team and clients.
3. Follows web graphic design standards, including style guides,
templates, style sheets, file archiving processes, and file naming conventions.
4. Manages multiple projects simultaneously; produces assignments with
speed and accuracy to meet time, budget, and client needs. Keeps up:to:date
records of project time.
5. Collaborates with creative, business, marketing, content development,
and compliance teams to produce strategically targeted and integrated digital
media. Works with the team to brainstorm, plan, prioritize, and complete
6. Serves as design technical lead. Provides consultative services as it
relates to multimedia web enhancements. Enhances clients knowledge of the
best ways new technology.
7. Troubleshoots technical issues. Regularly presents manager with
project status and technical concerns.
8. Helps to train and mentor new or temporary staff on multimedia design
techniques. Stays abreast of innovations and new information in web technology
and interactive media. Pursues and shares best practices with the team.
9. Participates in design, code and test inspections throughout
production to contribute technical expertise and identify issues.
10. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as
Undergraduate degree (BA, BFA) in graphic design or
equivalent combination of training and work experience.
Minimum of three:five years business experience,
including three years design, graphic design, or user interface design
experience. Web corporate or agency design experience, preferred.
Advanced knowledge of Adobe After Effects
Advanced knowledge of Flash design and development
Timeline and programmatic
Experience with encoding
audio and video for web:based Flash applications
Advanced experience working with current versions of the
Adobe After Effects
Ability to take art direction.
Strong organizational and project management skills.
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong knowledge of the following graphic design
practices and concepts:
conceptualization and visualization skills
User centered design
Graphic style guides
Knowledge of the financial services industry
Strong knowledge of one or more IT platforms:
Intermediate knowledge of current versions of the
following products, preferred:
Microsoft Office Suite
Experience with digitizing and editing audio and video is
• Location: malvern, Philadelphia
• Post ID: 63991767 philadelphia