LUDWIG Business Consultants is a cutting-edge accounting firm that specializes in outsourced accounting and business solutions. We are seeking full-time or part-time Controllers and Senior Accountants to join our growing firm who can take charge and hit the ground running.
This position is responsible for client accounting functions. Establishes and maintains the client's overall accounting systems, procedures, and policies. Directs all analysis and reporting of financial information including budgets, planning, and required filings and reports. Presents findings and recommendations to client management.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS :
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience (Senior Accountant, Assistant Controller, and Controller)
- Outstanding communication skills and positive attitude
- Knowledge of, or interest in learning, multiple accounting software packages
- Willingness to travel to client offices in and around the Philadelphia region
- Well rounded accounting experience is required
- Proven ability to work with CEO's and accounting staffs across various companies.
- Proven ability to portray the LUDWIG culture of EXCELLENCE while working independently.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Opportunity to be "entrepreneurial"
- Work independently with a great firm
- Flexibility for work life balance
- Challenging and diverse opportunities to use your accounting expertise
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Accounting: 5 years
• Post ID: 57465772 philadelphia