About the Job
Administrative Professional - Tax
LG Legacy Group, LLC is a fast growing, highly specialized tax and accounting advisory Certified Public Accounting firm located just outside of Philadelphia. We work with many business owners with varying issues and we pride ourselves on being their trusted advisors. At LG Legacy Group, we value meeting our client’s needs above all else. With a dedicated staff of CPAs, Enrolled Agents, highly-specialized Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisors, and years of experience assisting high net worth individuals and entrepreneurs, LG Legacy Group’s team is here to provide personalized and sophisticated tax and accounting services.
We are a firm that is client focused while highly valuing our team members and our local community. We have organically created a culture of professional excellence and attention to detail in an environment where individuals can grow and achieve their personal and professional goals. This has been done while recognizing our responsibility to give back in the community through encouraging volunteering activities by all LG Legacy Group employees and partners.
At LG Legacy Group, LLC, we are currently seeking an Administrative Professional. This role will be involved in client services administration; client billing and work flow management; general systems management and administration; and general firm administration.
Candidate should also have capabilities in order to be proficient in the areas of credit card and bank account reconciliations, accounts receivable and billing management/monitoring and accounts payable/vendor management. Additionally, you will have an opportunity to learn new skill sets, be involved in office community activities, and build lasting relationships with members of the LG Legacy team.
Job Responsibilities Include
- Process and assemble tax filing and client reports in proper order with appropriate attachments.
- Deliver completed tax returns to client with correct mailing envelope(s) and forwarding envelope(s).
- Ensure all information is being tracked and kept current relative to the Document Management System. This will also require the ability to adapt to a paperless environment.
- Work directly with Firm principals to prepare monthly client billings.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to perform effective report review and proof reading.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with clients via phone, email, fax, and occasionally in person
- Systems and applications aptitude -- ability to interact and work with IT resources for problem solving and project management.
- Assist in the reconciliation of various company credit cards, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- A willingness to learn and succeed in a dynamic environment.
-  nbsp; Ability to receive direction from multiple principals concurrently.
- Organizational skills are essential.
- Great attention to detail.
- Aptitude to understand and learn numerous applications and systems related processes.
- A firm knowledge or capability to master basic accounting principles.
- Must be client-service focused and career oriented.
- The willingness and ability to work additional hours during peak seasons, as needed.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel and related applications.
It is LG Legacy Group’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
• Post ID: 61719572 philadelphia